Identity of the data controller
Through various existing mechanisms this website collects personal data and information from users for storage or use in relation to them, being ARNAU FELIP GARCIA, (hereinafter, “ARNAU”), at Carrer Josep Anguera i Sala 10-12, local 1, 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat, responsible for the processing of personal data. In accordance with the personal data protection legislation, and any other relevant and current applicable legislation, the user is informed that the personal data provided will be processed by the controller solely for the purposes described in the corresponding form or contract. The user is also informed that failure to provide the data contained in the existing forms on the web is the impossibility of fulfilling the purpose for which the data are collected.
Contact / Inquiries
In the event that you have filled out any form on the website of ARNAU, we inform you that, in accordance with the provisions of the data protection legislation, the personal data provided in the form will be processed by ARNAU to answer your query, with the Entity relying on the consent of the person concerned, by filling out and submitting the form. Your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to respond to your request, while you do not revoke your consent, and without prejudice to its preservation while the legal obligations applicable to ARNAU persist.
Information I collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact me directly, I may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send me, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Communication of data to third parties
No data will be disclosed to third parties unless required by law. However, it is possible that, for the proper provision of services, ARNAU must communicate certain personal data to third parties who provide services, exclusively for the proper functioning of the service. In any case, these data communications that could be made, will be made as a processing order by such third parties, for the provision of services to ARNAU, which will involve access by the third party to personal information.
How I use your information
I use the information I collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain my website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand my website.
- Understand and analyze how you use my website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of my partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
ARNAU follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, ARNAU uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing my web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third Party Privacy Policies
GDPR Data Protection Rights
I would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that I correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that I erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to my processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that I transfer the data that I have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
Exercise of rights
I also inform you that you have are able to exercise the above mentioned rights by sending an email to [email protected]. Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Another part of my priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. I encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. ARNAU does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on my website, I strongly encourage you to contact me immediately and I will do my best efforts to promptly remove such information from my records.
Barcelona, September 1st, 2022
<end of document>